For Facial Rejuvenation and Enhanced Healing Technique
Plasma Rich in Growth Factors (PRGF®)
The aesthetic treatment with Plasma Rich in Growth Factors PRGF® is one of the latest advances in facial rejuvenation (Facial Antiaging). It is a new technique that allows the surgeon to isolate and use the growth factors (biostimulating substances) from a patient’s own plasma in order to stimulate, potentiate, and accelerate tissue regeneration. The patient’s isolated plasma (specifically, the Epidermal Growth Factor) is applied to the face, neck and neckline skin in order to stimulate tissue regeneration, producing an increase in the skin’s thickness, smoothness and luminosity, and mitigating the effects of the aging process. PRGF® is also used during surgical procedures as an enhanced healing technique to reduce scarring.
- Autologous preparation
- Plasma enriched in plateletz
- Does not contain leukocytesComprehensive regenerative system
- Growth factor are naturally occurring substances that stimulate cell differentiation, growth and proliferation
- Communicate with cell through a specific receptor on the cell surface
- Growth factors play a predominant role in wound healing
Autologous Growth Factors
- Second surgical site but very low morbidity
- No extrinsic factors to activate
- Low disposables cost
- Releases high amounts of growth factors
Stem Cells (AmnioMTM™)
AmnioMTM™, is a cryopreserved amnion allograft, derived from the placenta of live, healthy donors. The human placenta, besides playing a critical and fundamental role in fetal development, nutrition and protection, represents a significant source of multipotent stem cells and fetal healing components. AmnioMTM™ provides a three dimensional extracellular matrix, which acts as a natural scaffold for cellular attachment in the body. AmnioMTM™ also contains multipotential cells that are capable of differentiating into all three germ layers of the human body. The ECM houses and provides structural support to cells while regulating cell adhesion, cell division, cell differentiation, and cell migration. Together in this complex, dynamic bone and wound healing system, AmnioMTM™ delivers osteogenic, osteoconductive, and osteoinductive elements to enhance and proliferate wound and bone healing and repair. Amniotic allografts have been scientifically documented and clinically proven to be efficacious in a wide array of surgical applications ranging from: anti-adhesion, anti-inflammatory barrier in spinal laminectomies, ocular surface ophthalmic procedures, and diabetic wound care management.
What makes AmnioMTM™ unique?
- Comprehensive regenerative system; growth factors, scaffold and stem cells
- Anti-bacteria and anti-microbial properties
What’s So Special About Stem Cells?
- Stem cells are precursor cells and can differentiate into the cell type needed to repair or regenerate tissue that has been damaged or destroyed.
- They can replicate themselves over and over for a very long time into another stem cell and a differentiated cell.
Why extracellular matrix?
- Structural and functional complex that surrounds cells
- Physically supports and orients cells
- Most cells must be anchored to ECM in order to survive
- Regulates cell adhesion, mobility, division, differentiation, migration
- Regulates growth factor function