Dr. Kumar will be donating 5% of every dental implant case through October 5th. Visit cacbervard.org (link expired) to see how you can help and Join us for the Casino Royal Event!
- A one-of-a-kind multidisciplinary, multi-agency collaboration of child welfare professionals both on and off site who represent numerous agencies involved in the investigation of child abuse allegations and the provision of services to the most severely abused children in our community.
- A child-friendly facility that houses professionals who listen to children with allegations of abuse, assess their needs and help them and their non-offending family members understand and navigate through the complexities of what comes next in a child abuse investigation.
- A commitment to the time-tested Child Protection Team model to provide timely and expert assessments via medical exams/consultations, forensic and specialized interviews, and other services to assist in the investigation of child abuse cases in Brevard County.
- A focus on tracking severe child abuse cases to review case details and share pending and completed actions with all appropriate professionals to ensure the safety of child victims.
- A program that offers specialized mental health counseling and services free of charge and without a waiting list to child abuse victims and non-offending family members.
- A place where healing can begin.