There is no better complement to a beautiful smile than great-looking skin. At our office, you can benefit from two of the most popular and effective FDA approved wrinkle fighters to improve and prevent the noticeable signs of aging: BOTOX® and Dermal Fillers.
In addition, BOTOX® & Dermal Filler treatments prevent dynamic expression lines from becoming permanent wrinkles and stimulate collagen growth and cell rejuvenation.
What is BOTOX®?
BOTOX® is used to safely and effectively relax facial muscles to correct existing lines and prevent new wrinkles from forming. It will improve the appearance of frown lines, forehead creases, crow’s feet, and gummy smiles.
Hyaluronic Dermal Fillers:
As our skin ages, the dermis gradually loses its major constituents: collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid. Collagen acts as the major support protein for our skin, elastin allows our skin to stay firm and resist wrinkles, and hyaluronic acid is a natural component of the body that helps to trap water and add volume and shape to our skin.
The Dental Advantage:
- Smile Makeover Expert
- Extensive training and knowledge of oral and oral-facial areas
- Comprehensive knowledge of facial muscle expression dynamics
- Highly experienced with injections and anesthetic options for comfortable treatments
- Consideration of dental and facial proportions before augmentation for optimal results
- Trained and accredited to augment with BOTOX® & Dermal Fillers with the best techniques
- Can offer quick and convenient treatments during routine dental visits
BOTOX® & Dermal Filler Treatment Benefits:
- Safe and Proven
- FDA Approved
- No Downtime
- Long-lasting results
- Effectively minimizes lines for a more youthful appearance
- Prevent the signs of aging
Safety and Side Effects
BOTOX® has been used for medical purposes for over 50 years and is FDA approved for safe and effective treatments. The Dermal fillers used in our treatments do not contain any animal proteins, therefore the risk of allergy is very small. Minor bruising and swelling from dermal filler treatments may temporarily occur, so it is best to avoid blood thinners prior to treatments.