We are very fortunate to have Dr. Marco Pinto join our growing team.He is a Clinical Professor at the Orthodontic Specialty program (Arizona School of Dentistry). He also serves as the Pre-Doctoral Orthodontic Curriculum director at the Dental School in Arizona. In addition to teaching, he also serves as Faculty Advisor for the Hispanic Dental Association, and he is a member of the Board of Directors for the American Lingual Orthodontic Association.Dr. Pinto’s is focused on
Dr. Pinto’s is focused on treatment of Lingual Orthodontics. Dr. Pinto speaks fluent Spanish and French and has been lecturing nationally and internationally. He has been featured as a lingual expert on The Orthodontic Products Magazine for the past 2 years.
In addition to his involvement in academia and research, Dr. Pinto has served as an Officer on the Health and Safety Board of the American Red Cross.
Dr. Pinto is currently working to organize a mentorship program for students who are interested in pursuing a career in the dental field and co-sponsoring a medical /dental mission trip to South America.
Professor / Advisor
- Clinical Professor at the Orthodontic Specialty program (Arizona School of Dentistry)
- Pre-Doctoral Orthodontic Curriculum director at the Dental School in Arizona
- Faculty Advisor for the Hispanic Dental Association
Publications / Speaker
- Featured in Several Orthodontic Journals Writing Specifically on Topics Related to Lingual Orthodontics
- Featured Speaker in Several Orthodontic Meetings Lecturing on His Innovative Indirect Bonding Technique
- Board of Directors for the American Lingual Orthodontic Association
- American Association of Orthodontists (AAO)
- Officer on the Health and Safety Board of the American Red Cross
- American Lingual Orthodontic Association (ALOA)